Clean energy for all Europeans package is a set of cross-cutting measures aimed at achieving EU´s ambitious energy goals under the Energy Union Strategy. To showcase significant contributions of financial measures being implemented under these policies, the European Commission recently published a brochure “Good practice in energy efficiency”.
Under Energy Union Strategy, the EC is implementing cross-cutting measures to support energy efficiency which are:
- Measurers on SMEs,
- Energy management,
- Consumers behaviour,
- Promotion of energy services,
- Reduction of the transport demand,
- Promotion of non-conventionally fuelled vehicles,
- Measures on public procurement and
- Measures on energy efficiency and renewable energy in buildings.
One of the EC´s lesson learned is:
Consumer engagement and acceptance is key to delivering energy savings by behavioural change.
And this is maybe why PEAKapp project is highlighted on pages 17 & 18 of Good practice in energy efficiency, Clean energy for all Europeans, European Commission brochure.